Tessellated Victorian Geometric Vinyl Flooring - ERA Barlow
Barlow is a Victorian inspired tessellation of geometric shapes in grey, brown, black and beige. This cushioned, felt backed vinyl floor is easy to install and suited to any residential space.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Give your home an injection of Victorian style with Barlow from ERA, our exclusive collection of Victorian inspired contemporary geometric flooring. The Barlow design is a tessellation of grey, black, brown and beige ceramic effect tiles which create a stunning, traditional star and square design. This grand design would bring a Victorian Era character to any hallway or residential space including conservatories. This easy installation sheet floor design can be laid over many existing sub floors thanks to the a felt backing.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Blacks, Browns, Greys|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandERAFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Diamonds, Geometric Shapes, Mosaic, Patterned, Squares, Tessellated, Victorian, Vintage & Retro
Colours & TonesBeiges, Blacks, Browns, GreysPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths1m wide, 2m wide, 3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential7 yearsBackingFelt Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR10Usage Class (Residential)Class 22 (General): Areas with medium use. Examples might include Childs Room, Living Room. Entrance Hall
Thickness2.5 mmWear Layer0.25 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)16dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
This company is very responsive, which makes such a welcome change. Answered all my queries, good sample, very quick delivery. Flooring feels and looks very good, fitter pleased with it. Looks great. Time will tell if still good after wear, but like everything depends how well it is fitted.
Excellent flooring arrived amazingly quickly
- Chevron Tile Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Denim TweedSpecial Price £6.99 per m2 was £11.99