Celeste Felt Back Sheet Vinyl Flooring Serpens
Choose Serpens felt back vinyl sheet flooring if you are looking for a strikingly bold statement floor. The durable wear surface is slightly textured, giving the design good depth as well as a high slip resistant rating. The whole Celeste range of felt back sheet vinyl flooring is fully recyclable and wonderfully easy to maintain.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Serpens takes its name from a constellation in the northern hemisphere. The air force blue and ivory star motif in Celeste Serpens felt back sheet vinyl flooring, is nicely complemented by the darker anthracite background colour. Whether used in Shop, office, or home applications the durability of the .25 wear layer means you will be able to enjoy this design for many years to come. Serpens comes with a felt backing for added warmth and comfort underfoot. The felt backing also enables Serpens to be installed over existing smooth surfaces, like Vinyl, Ceramic, wood, and concrete floors. The R10 slip rating across the whole Celeste range makes this a safe option for wet areas in the home, shop, and office too.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Multicoloured, Beiges, Blacks, Blues|
|Surface Suitability||Floors, Walls|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?No*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCelesteFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleAbstract, Bright & Bold, Ceramic Tile, Diamonds, Geometric Shapes, Vintage & Retro
Colours & TonesMulticoloured, Beiges, Blacks, BluesDesign ShadeDark
Pattern Repeat (W x L)200mm x 200mmPattern DirectionDown the length of the roll
Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloors, WallsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential7 yearsBackingFelt Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR10Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small OfficeThickness2.5 mm
Wear Layer0.25 mmSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|