Celeste Felt Back Vinyl Flooring Sheet Pegasus
The star design pops from the contrasting sky-blue background with Pegasus felt back sheet vinyl flooring. The durable wear surface is slightly textured, giving the design good depth as well as a high slip resistant rating. The whole Celeste range of felt back sheet vinyl flooring is fully recyclable and wonderfully easy to maintain.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Pegasus felt back vinyl flooring sheet is part of our Celeste range. The star motif in Celeste Pegasus has been used in many design applications over the centuries. The calming sky-blue background colour is bejewelled with a striking star motif and a contrasting key square. Whether used in Shop, office, or home applications the durability of the .25 wear layer means you will be able to enjoy this design for many years to come. Pegasus comes with a felt backing for added warmth and comfort underfoot. The felt backing also enables Pegasus to be installed over existing smooth surfaces, like Vinyl, Ceramic, wood, and concrete floors. The R10 slip rating across the whole Celeste range makes this a safe option for wet areas in the home, shop, and office too.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Multicoloured, Beiges, Blues|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Please request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
Brand/CollectionCelesteFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleAbstract, Bright & Bold, Ceramic Tile, Diamonds, Geometric Shapes, Patterned
Colours & TonesMulticoloured, Beiges, BluesPattern Repeat (W x L)200mm x 200mm
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Outdoor SpacesSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential7 years
BackingFelt BackedSlip Resistance RatingR10
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small Office
Thickness2.5 mmWear Layer0.25 mm
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedYesScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00
Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
Installing Felt Backed Sheet Vinyl Flooring
- Proper conditioning of both the jobsite and the flooring is necessary.
- Do not expose the installation to wide ranges in temperature and moisture/humidity levels in the home.
- Store, transport and handle the flooring so as to prevent creases or other distortions in the sheet.
- Always roll face-out on a cardboard tube.
- Distortions will generally not disappear or shrink on their own.
- Sheet must be lying flat at time of installation.
- Just prior to installation, lay flooring out flat to acclimate to conditions and allow the roll-up stresses to relax.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|