Cement Tile Design Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Emerald Green
Bring your interior to life with this striking Green tile effect vinyl that's water resistant making it perfect from Kitchens and Bathrooms.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
A designer favourite, encaustic cement tiles are an ever popular floor-covering that has always offered a timeless look at a premium cost. At Best4flooring we decided to make this fashionable flooring affordable and created a wide range of designs that are all water-resistant, easy to maintain and most importantly, hard-wearing. Complete with a magnificent 15 year residential guarantee this selection of sheet vinyl products will not only look good but also last for years to come.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Greens, Neutrals, Misc Stones|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCimentFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Floral, Geometric Shapes, Patterned, Stone
Colours & TonesGreens, Neutrals, Misc StonesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach individual printed tile within the design of this sheet measures 20cm x 20cm.Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential15 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR11
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness2.6 mmWear Layer0.35 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
How to Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Foam Backed)
- Foam backed sheet vinyl flooring can be loose laid (up to 12m2) or adhered with adhesive or tape.
- The subfloor must be dust-free, hard, flat, dry and smooth.
- Foam backed sheet vinyl should not be laid over existing vinyl flooring, tiles or directly onto floor boards.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
This is the second product and it was every bit as good as the first. Excellent product,would recommend it. Delivery was prompt, excellent service.
Excellent flooring. Really looks good.
i'm pleased with it, its good.
It's really lovely... great quality, nice and thick and lovely colour/pattern. Thank you!
Exactly as it looked in the picture. Came really quickly and is really nice to walk on. With pleased with it.
Design looks great in the bathroom. Right amount of cushioning.
Nice quality and colour and pattern looks great in my white bathroom picking. Next day delivery was spot on.
Fantastic style and colour for my en-suite
I absolutely love this floor design and colour. It’s been fitted in the kitchen and given the room a real lift
We are really impressed with this vinyl. Its thicker that the samples that we have had from other places. The colour is just like in the photos and the it seemed very easy to cut and lay. Would highly recommend.
Ordered a sample. Beautiful Shade of green but too much of a contrast to the sage green paint on our kitchen walls. More of a vibrant apple green. The quality was lovely as was the pattern but as we’ve only just decorated we won’t be changing the colour again just to suit the flooring.
Searched everywhere for something unique and found it here at best4flooring. Easy to order and able to choose delivery date. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Really happy!