What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Best4flooring, or on behalf of Best4floorin, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Best4flooring.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For Best4flooring to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Best4flooring to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Best4flooring meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties (affiliates).
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then please drop us an email at email@example.com