This product is discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently online but please see alternatives below or get in touch with our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Egger Pro Classic 10mm Murom Oak EPL139 Laminate Flooring
Realistic wood grains and subtle textures add life to the Classic 10mm range, the wide spectrum of colour choice gives endless combinations using modern styles. The Egger Pro Classic 10mm can be used in domestic and commercial locations alike and is backed by a manufacturers 20 year warranty.
Scuff and Stain resistant
Suitable for Utility Rooms
Suitable for Conservatories
Suitable for Hallways
Suitable for Kitchens
Suitable for Living Rooms
Suitable for Dining Rooms
Suitable for Bedrooms
Suitable for Bathrooms
Suitable for Underfloor Heating*
Natural Look and Feel
Sound Proof Qualities
|Floor Item Type||Laminate|
|Dimensions||193mm x 1291mm|
|Colours & Tones||Greys, Whites, Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Floor Item TypeLaminateFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeLightDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesGreys, Whites, Oak WoodRoom SuitabilityBedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Living Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)1.74
Dimensions193mm x 1291mmGuarantee: Residential20 years
Guarantee: Commercial5 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness10 mmUnits in a Box7
EdgingBevelled (4v)Suitable for Underfloor HeatingNo
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantNo
Crazing ResistantNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)30
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||30|
You Might Also Like