Moduleo Transform Hoover Stone 46979 Glue Down Vinyl Flooring
Hoover Stone 46979 from the Transform collection by Moduleo has the subtle effect and cool look of solid worn concrete.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Moduleo Transform combines hard-wearing properties and chic designs to give the perfect blend for a premium vinyl flooring in busy commercial areas and hard working homes.
Beautiful and hard wearing Moduleo Stone effect vinyl floors have the natural appearance of a real stone floor. But with benefits such as being warm, a sound insulator and easy to clean. Moduleo stone tiles also have the Protectonite-PU layer protecting against scuffs and stairs.
Traditional dryback Moduleo floor tiles require the use of the recommended high temperature or pressure sensitive adhesives. These tiles can be laid on concrete, timber, stone and many other subfloors.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||329mm x 659mm|
|Colours & Tones||Greys, Misc Stones|
|Installation System||Glue Down|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionModuleoFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeDark
Design StyleConcrete, StoneColours & TonesGreys, Misc Stones
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)3.47Dimensions329mm x 659mm
Guarantee: Residential20 yearsGuarantee: Commercial10 years
Installation SystemGlue DownInstallation NotesIf installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then a high temperature adhesive must be used.
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 33 (Heavy): Areas with heavy traffic. Examples might include Corridor, Department Store, School, Multi-Purpose Hall, Open Plan Office, Reception
Slip Resistance RatingR10Thickness2.5mm
Units in a Box16 TilesWear Layer0.55 mm
Core Layer (LVT)FlexibleEdgingBevelled (4v)
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)3dbProtective Polyurethane LayerYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesWater ResistantYes
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
Special OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)4
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|