Karndean High Temperature Adhesive 5L
A modified acrylic adhesive with a service temperature of 50 degrees C. An Alternative to Epoxy for areas subject to excessive heat (eg. conservatories or rooms with underfloor heating.)>
A modified acrylic adhesive with an improved service temperature. For use in areas subject to excessive heat and direct sunlight e.g. conservatories, shop windows, patio doors, external panelled doors and under floor heating.
Dry fit floor in sections. Remove dry flooring including cuts. Apply High Temperature adhesive with an A2 trowel in smooth consistent sweeps. DO NOT leave puddles or streaks. Place flooring into wet adhesive. Apply hand roller over newly bonded floor. Wipe any excess adhesive off flooring immediately with a clean damp cloth.
Work section by section as product must be laid in wet adhesive. When using this adhesive the open time is approximately 15 minutes, depending on atmospheric conditions.
Special Note About Conservatories. In areas that may be subject to extremely excessive direct heat 50°C or above (e.g. fully glazed south facing conservatories) the floor must be installed with epoxy adhesive. It is particularly necessary to keep the temperature in conservatories at a constant 18°-26° prior to, during, and for 24 hours after installation. It would also be advisable to shade windows to ensure that constant temperature conditions are maintained for 48 hours after installation.
|Floor Item Type||Adhesive|
Brand/CollectionKarndeanFloor Item TypeAdhesive
FormatTubs, Bottles & CansCoverage15m2-20m2
Pricedper tubStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|