Manor House Petworth Stone Cushioned Vinyl Flooring
Manor House Petworth Stone sheet vinyl flooring provides a light sandstone-effect appearance. It is a 4mm thick water resistant flooring that’s fit for bathroom, hallway and kitchen spaces.
Extra Thick - 4mm
Cushioned and Warm
12 Year Residential Guarantee
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Manor House Petworth Stone uses a mixture of light greys and browns to deliver an aged stone-effect design. It is available 2m, 3m, or 4m wide and comes with a 12 year residential guarantee.
Manor House Petworth Stone extra thick 4mm foam backing provides a soft and warm feeling underfoot and is suitable for all rooms in the home.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Browns, Greys, Misc Stones, Sandstone|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Please request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
Brand/CollectionManor HouseFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleClassic, Handscraped, Stone
Colours & TonesBeiges, Browns, Greys, Misc Stones, SandstonePattern Repeat (W x L)2000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide, 4m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential12 yearsBackingFoam Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR10Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small OfficeThickness4mm
Wear Layer0.25 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)19db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:14.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
How to Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Foam Backed)
- Foam backed sheet vinyl flooring can be loose laid (up to 12m2) or adhered with adhesive or tape.
- The subfloor must be dust-free, hard, flat, dry and smooth.
- Foam backed sheet vinyl should not be laid over existing vinyl flooring, tiles or directly onto floor boards.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies across all products
- FREE standard delivery for all sheet vinyl orders of £99 and over
- FREE standard delivery for other item orders (Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Laminate Flooring, Porcelain Tiles, Floor Care & Accessories) of £199 and over
- For an additional £4.95 charge, certain products can be delivered the next working day.
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
- Celeste Gloss Felt Back Sheet Vinyl Flooring ColumbaSpecial Price £9.99 per m2 was £14.49