Moduleo LayRed Classic Oak 24844-LR Engineered Click Vinyl Flooring
Traditional oak tones and golden hues will transform any interior. The Classic Oak 24844LR is not only super stylish, but has an enhanced 4v bevel to give a plank unique definition.
Floor Samples Available
We advise to always request a sample before ordering. Note a maximum of 3 free samples are allowed.
Introducing Moduleo LayRed, the strong, beautiful and silent engineered click vinyl flooring that's built for every challenge. LayRed is a multi-layered click vinyl floor that's designed to be renovation friendly with its ultra strong rigid core that bridges the gaps on many uneven sub-floors. This impressive feature is further enhanced with the integrated underlay that helps with better levelling of uneven surfaces, easier installation and a notable sound acoustic rating of -21db. Suitable for underfloor heating installations, Moduleo LayRed is scratch and stain resistant thanks to its TwinGuard PU protective layer that protects the floor from scratches and dirt penetration and ultimately ensures that LayRed looks better for longer. Suitable for both residential and commercial properties, Moduleo LayRed is one of the softest resilient floors on the market and offers incredible comfort and warmth underfoot. Moduleo LayRed is water resistant so can be installed into Kitchens and Bathrooms and is backed with the Moduleo Lifetime Guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||189mm x 1317mm|
|Colours & Tones||Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|*SPECIAL OFFER||Spend £250 and get free starter pack*|
Floor Item TypeLVTFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesOak WoodRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)1.99
Dimensions189mm x 1317mmGuarantee: ResidentialLifetime
Guarantee: Commercial10 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Installation NotesLayRed can be installed in conservatories providing a 10mm expansion gap is allowed.Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small OfficeSlip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness6 mmUnits in a Box8 Planks
Wear Layer0.4 mmCore Layer (LVT)Rigid
EdgingBevelled (4v)Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21db
Protectonite PU LayerYesScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Pricedper box*LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY4 working days
Delivery Lead Time4Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
*SPECIAL OFFERSpend £250 and get free starter pack*Product FeaturesWater Resistant, Scuff and Stain resistant, Suitable for Utility Rooms, Suitable for Hallways, Suitable for Kitchens, Suitable for Living Rooms, Suitable for Dining Rooms, Suitable for Bedrooms, Suitable for Bathrooms, Protectonite PU, Beveled Edge, Suitable for Underfloor Heating*, Natural Look and Feel, Sound Proof Qualities, Clicks Together
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|