Moroccan Style Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Tangier 08
Inject some Moroccan charm into your home with the beautiful Tangier 08 that's a vibrant mix of Green, Grey and Ivory tones.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Tangier 08 is part of our Morocco sheet vinyl flooring collection that's designed to replicate the authentic look of traditional Moroccan tiles. The stylish mix of Green, Grey & Ivory tones offers a unique sheet vinyl that's hard wearing and water resistant making it perfect for Kitchen and Bathroom floors. Designed to the highest quality, the Tangier 08 cushion flooring comes in 2 and 3 metre wide and has a printed tile design which measure 12.5cm x 12.5cm.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Greens, Greys, Whites|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandTangierFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Moroccan, Patterned, Vintage & Retro
Colours & TonesGreens, Greys, WhitesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach individual printed tile within the design of this sheet measures 12.5cm x 12.5cm.Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential10 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness3 mmWear Layer0.2 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
Getting a sample beforehand is definitely the way to avoid disappointment and doesn’t add too much waiting time before the real thing arrives. The Moroccan style works really well in a small room and I think it makes my shower room look bigger than before. It is good quality and cuts well without tearing, which made its installation much easier than some other products I’ve installed previously.
just had flooring laid in ensuite yesterday & it looks very good. seems to be good quality. Best4flooring service & prices excellent
Lovely product, arrived as promised on the correct date. Would certainly use this company again.
Lovely floor really thick and good quality
Excellent quality 5 out of5
The flooring looks lovely in my bathroom. Very crisp and fresh. I would highly recommend it.
Excellent quality ordered this for my daughter after being impressed with seeing mine
Amazing service, the vynl was delivered within a day of ordering! There was a great choice of patterns, and the Moroccan flooring looks fabulous in my kitchen!