Floorfixx Fini Multi Use Flooring Board with Underlay
Easy to install, multi-use underlay for wide range of sub floors and floor coverings. Can even lay over old vinyl and adhesive residue!.
Made up of 3mm MDF top board and 5mm XPS foam layer.
Read about the benefits of and when to use Floorfixx Fini
- Smooths out irregularities
- Can cover old adhesive residue, vinyl tiles and sheet vinyl
- Easy to install
- New flooring can be installed immediately - no waiting for adhesive to dry
- High impact sound reduction
- Thermal properties
- Commercial and Domestic use
Floorfixx Fini is a multi-use board with underlay that is designed to create a smooth surface with sound reduction for loose lay flooring such as sheet vinyl, carpet and also floating floors such as click vinyl and laminate.
Floorfixx Fini can be laid over existing flooring including vinyl, ceramic and concrete and used to renovate old or new floorboards, chipboard or screed sub-floors. It can also be laid over existing adhesive residue.
Floorfixx Fini has a unique 50mm overlap system which is self adhesive so aids speedy installation and has no drying time.
Note. Do not install in wet or humid area’s (max 70 RH).
|Floor Item Type||Underlay|
|Dimensions||324mm x 655mm|
|Installation System||Loose Lay|
Floor Item TypeUnderlayFormatTiles & Planks
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)5.015
Dimensions324mm x 655mmInstallation SystemLoose Lay
Thickness8 mmUnits in a Box10
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)22dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingNo
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantNo
Crazing ResistantNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|