Read about the benefits of and when to use Floorfixx Fini
- Smooths out irregularities
- Can cover old adhesive residue, vinyl tiles and sheet vinyl
- Easy to install
- New flooring can be installed immediately - no waiting for adhesive to dry
- High impact sound reduction
- Thermal properties
- Commercial and Domestic use
Floorfixx Fini is a multi-use board with underlay that is designed to create a smooth surface with sound reduction for loose lay flooring such as sheet vinyl, carpet and also floating floors such as click vinyl and laminate.
Floorfixx Fini can be laid over existing flooring including vinyl, ceramic and concrete and used to renovate old or new floorboards, chipboard or screed sub-floors. It can also be laid over existing adhesive residue.
Floorfixx Fini has a unique 50mm overlap system which is self adhesive so aids speedy installation and has no drying time.
Note. Do not install in wet or humid area’s (max 70 RH).