Parquet Terrazzo Vinyl Flooring - Bologna Granite
Transform your homes interior with the Bologna Granite parquet sheet vinyl. This Terrazzo effect cushioned vinyl flooring is a stunning mix of light to dark grey tones set in a 11.8cm x 70.5cm herringbone pattern.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Pietra Bologna Granite parquet sheet vinyl flooring.This stunning cushioned vinyl takes inspiration from traditional Italian Terrazzo and is an inviting mix of light to dark grey tones set in a stylish herringbone pattern. Available in multiple widths, Bologna Granite is hard wearing, water resistant and easy to maintain. Backed with a 15 year residential guarantee, Pietra sheet vinyl is castor chair resistant and has a compact cushioned backing that's incredibly warm and comfortable underfoot.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Greys|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandBest4flooringFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleConcrete, Herringbone, Parquet, Stone, Terrazzo
Colours & TonesGreysPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach Printed Tile On This Sheet Vinyl Flooring Measures 11.8cm x 70.5cm.Roll Widths3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential15 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR11
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness2.6 mmWear Layer0.35 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
- F46 Pressure Sensitive vinyl flooring adhesive 15L£94.99 per tubs
- Essence Glue Down Vinyl Flooring Planks Smoked CedarSpecial Price £9.99 per m2 was £19.99