Portuguese Metallic Azulejos Tile Design Vinyl Flooring Sheet Prazeres
Give your home a metallic twist with the striking gold and silver of Prazeres vinyl. This Portuguese inspired sheet vinyl is hard wearing, water resistant and warm underfoot.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Based on traditional Portuguese Azulejos tiles, the Prazeres sheet vinyl is a stunning mix of Metallic Gold, Silver and Grey tones in a striking patterned tile design. The foam backed Prazeres sheet vinyl comes with a 7 year domestic guarantee and is water resistant making it perfect for Kitchen and Bathroom installations. As well as being simple to install and easy to maintain the Prazeres flooring has a thick cushioned backing for additional insulation and comfort underfoot.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Greys, Gold, Silver|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Please request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
Brand/CollectionAzulejosFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleBright & Bold, Ceramic Tile, Floral, Metallic, Patterned, Portuguese, Vintage & Retro
Colours & TonesGreys, Gold, SilverPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach Individual Tile Within The Sheet Design Measures 20cm x 20cmRoll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential7 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR10
Usage Class (Residential)Class 22 (General): Areas with medium use. Examples might include Childs Room, Living Room. Entrance HallThickness3mm
Wear Layer0.25 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)16db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:14.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
How to Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Foam Backed)
- Foam backed sheet vinyl flooring can be loose laid (up to 12m2) or adhered with adhesive or tape.
- The subfloor must be dust-free, hard, flat, dry and smooth.
- Foam backed sheet vinyl should not be laid over existing vinyl flooring, tiles or directly onto floor boards.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies across all products
- FREE standard delivery for all sheet vinyl orders of £99 and over
- FREE standard delivery for other item orders (Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Laminate Flooring, Porcelain Tiles, Floor Care & Accessories) of £199 and over
- For an additional £4.95 charge, certain products can be delivered the next working day.
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|