Spanish Tile Design Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Andalusia 80
Drawing inspiration from traditional Spanish Tiles the Andalusia 80 sheet vinyl is incredibly stylish with it's inviting star design in an eye catching mix of blues and whites.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Capture a Spanish look with the Blue and White Andalusia 80 felt backed vinyl. This stylish tile effect flooring is like no other with it's vibrant tones in a contemporary star desing that's certain to catch the eye. Unlike standard foam back vinyl flooring, our Andalusia felt back rolls are manufactured with 95% recyclable fibres that are designed to absorb irregularities in existing sub-floors enabling installation over existing vinyl floors and ceramic tiles which ultimately makes savings on time and costs. The Andalusia 80 cushion flooring is water-resistant and comes with a huge 15 year residential guarantee making it perfect for any room in the home. Another key advantage to a felt backed vinyl in comparison to foam backed vinyl is that due to the fibre backing, the product is dent resistant so will spring back into place when an item has been moved on the surface.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Blues, Whites|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandBest4flooringFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleArt Deco, Ceramic Tile, Patterned, Spanish, Vintage & Retro
Colours & TonesBlues, WhitesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach individual printed tile within the design of this sheet measures 25cm x 25cm.Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential15 years
BackingFelt BackedSlip Resistance RatingR10
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallThickness3 mm
Wear Layer0.3 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)16db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
Gorgeous floor, we were worried it would be a bit bold but it's great. Also impressed with quick delivery and free samples!
Good range of products, quick response to email and phone enquiry, really helpful, quick delivery and great product. Highly recommended.
Lovely design, good quality and easy to instal lino. I’ve used 3 different types in my home reno and I’m happy with all. It’s easy to clean and feels warmer under feet than tiles.
Fast delivery, lovely product at a good price
- Wood Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Camargue 572Special Price £7.99 per m2 was £12.99