Terrazzo Vinyl Flooring - Blue Granite
An authentic looking terrazzo effect vinyl flooring perfect for any room in the home.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
This stunning terrazzo effect vinyl flooring design includes specs of orange/yellow and blue giving an authentic appearance of a marble, quartz, granite, composite floor. This cushioned sheet vinyl is easy clean and can be installed super fast as no adhesive is needed. Although for a water resistant finish in bathrooms and kitchens we recommend it is sealed at the edges.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Blues, Neutrals, Orange, Yellows, Misc Stones|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandBest4flooringFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StylePatterned, Stone, Terrazzo
Colours & TonesBlues, Neutrals, Orange, Yellows, Misc StonesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential7 yearsBackingFoam Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR11Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)n/aThickness2.5 mm
Wear Layer0.25 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)16db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00
Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
How to Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Foam Backed)
- Foam backed sheet vinyl flooring can be loose laid (up to 12m2) or adhered with adhesive or tape.
- The subfloor must be dust-free, hard, flat, dry and smooth.
- Foam backed sheet vinyl should not be laid over existing vinyl flooring, tiles or directly onto floor boards.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
So far I have only ordered a sample which arrived quickly and is just what I was looking for. The person a spoke to was extremely helpful and pleasant. I will definitely order the flooring from best4flooring in the near future.
Brilliant service beautiful flooring thank you
Ordered a sample first. Very pleased with it and exactly what i expected.
Really lovely flooring, I have it down already in the cocoa colourway and it’s been brilliant, looks great and easy to look after. I love the huge samples best4floor give you it makes such a difference when trying to imagine the flooring in your room, great service too.
I'm really happy with this bright and interesting vinyl that I bought for our bathroom and en suite. It looks great. I have to mention the incredibly speedy delivery - ordered on 22 December and it arrived on 23 December. Thank you for such great service.
Love our terrazzo flooring. I was looking for something a bit different for our bathroom and at a good price. In our modern room, this flooring is perfect. The mixture of colours means finding a blind is easy and works well with our grey tiles and white suite. The flooring is slightly textured so it might need to be steam cleaned rather than the usual mopping. It arrived promptly too.
The vinyl Flooring arrived on time without any problem, also I ordered 1.5m roll Length and they generously sent 2m which was very kind of them to do that, now my project is to take the bath out and replaced it with a shower Enclosure, which would give me more than enough to complete the project, I would certainly recommend this company, thank you.
Nice product ,very effective
Very impressed with Best4Flooring response. I ordered few samples that arrived within couple of days. Samples were matching pictures on internet. I decided to order Blue Granite Vinyl for my both bathrooms. Lovely pattern with natural colours. Delivery was free of charge and super fast. Really happy customer! I would recommend Best4Flooring not only because of the low prices but also top notch customer service!
Great quality flooring. Easy to cut - doesn't rip and is thicker than our standard flooring. Very trendy pattern - looks really lovely. The only drawback is that the surface is not smooth, so there might be problems with cleaning, however, it is too early to say anything just now.
Nice vinyl we have used it as a rug over laminate flooring and used carpet tape to stick it down. I did notice after opening the product there was a 6 inch crack down the edge at one end but as the sofa covers some of it it didn’t matter to much
Looks great on our retro kitchen floor.
Next day delivery and really pleased with the flooring.. colours as expected-just need to lay it now!!!
Love it. Fast delivery
Quick efficient service, delivery on time. Great quality flooring.
- Wood Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Camargue 572Special Price £7.99 per m2 was £12.99