Terrazzo Vinyl Flooring - Pearl Granite
Pearl Granite Terrazzo sheet vinyl will transform any room in your home. This stunning large chipped Terrazzo inspired flooring is hard wearing, water resistant and comes with a huge 15 year residential guarantee.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Pietra Pearl Granite sheet vinyl flooring.This stunning cushioned vinyl takes inspiration from traditional Italian Terrazzo with it's large chippings in a mix of elegant Grey tones. Available in multiple widths, Pearl Granite is durable, water resistant and easy to maintain. Backed with a 15 year residential guarantee, Pietra sheet vinyl is castor chair resistant and has a compact cushioned backing that's incredibly warm and comfortable underfoot.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Browns, Greys, Neutrals|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandBest4flooringFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleConcrete, Stone, Terrazzo
Colours & TonesBrowns, Greys, NeutralsPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential15 yearsBackingFoam Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR11Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's PracticeThickness2.6 mm
Wear Layer0.35 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
Very good customer service, flooring arrived on time. Good quality vinyl, looks just like the images. I would recommend this company. And there products. One satisfied customer. Mrs Hird.
Beautiful not put down yet trying to find someone to fit.
Sent a good sized A4 sample promptly.
Lovely vinyl. Looks great in my newly refurbished kitchen!
Lovely vinyl at a great price and delivered very quickly. It looks very smart in my newly decorated kitchen!
Easy to lay, really nice under foot
Excellent service and happiness from Emma who took my phone order with no problems helped by phill by email and arrived next morning fitted now & all good ! Bless you B4F..Neile
- Spanish Tile Design Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Andalusia 78Special Price £11.99 per m2 was £17.99
- Wood Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Camargue 572Special Price £7.99 per m2 was £12.99