This product is discontinued.
Sweetgum Tree 24890 Universal Click Vinyl Floor Planks
Universal Click is durable, versatile and very stylish, these wood effect planks are perfect for today's trends and styles.This click LVT flooring is fully water-resistant once installed. You can lay it over existing floor finishes such as vinyl, ceramics and timber.
Universal click is also suitable for use with underfloor heating. There is NO expansion gap needed so there's no need for unsightly beading and existing skirting boards can remain in place.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||191mm x 1316mm|
|Colours & Tones||Sweetgum Tree|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Customised product?NoBrandUniversal Click
Floor Item TypeLVTFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesSweetgum TreeRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)1.76
Dimensions191mm x 1316mmGuarantee: Residential20 years
Guarantee: Commercial10 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Installation NotesExpansion gap is not required however in areas with underfloor heating a 5-10mm expansion gap is recommended to allow for movement due to varying temperatures.Slip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness4.5 mmUnits in a Box7 planks
Wear Layer0.55 mmCore Layer (LVT)Flexible
EdgingBevelled (4v)Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)4db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoProtectonite PU LayerYes
Water ResistantYesCrazing ResistantNo
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesPricedper box
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95*LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERYNext working day
Delivery Lead Time1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|