Country Cottage Sheet Vinyl Flooring PRIMROSE
Achieve an instant 'country cottage' bathroom or kitchen with the expressive blue and beige PRIMROSE vinyl flooring design. The impressive 15 year warranty provides assurance of quality.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Get the country cottage garden look in your home with this expressive floral beige and blue vinyl flooring design.
Country Cottage is a colour brave and fashion forward collection that replicates the authenticity of decorative stone and concrete tiles. Other benefits of this vinyl flooring include natural look and feel, easy clean, quick and easy installation. It is water resistant and can be fitted in most rooms including the kitchen, bathroom and hallway.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Blues|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCountry CottageFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Floral, Patterned
Colours & TonesBeiges, BluesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential15 yearsBackingFoam Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR11Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's PracticeThickness2.6 mm
Wear Layer0.35 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00
Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
The vinyl we put down was absolutely fantastic it’s the best our kitchen has looked for years nice and bright it went down lovely very pleased with it thank you
Very happy - looks just like the image. Very good price.
Absolutely love this flooring. I’ve put it in my upstairs bathroom looks lovely and fresh, just what I was looking for and a great price. Very quick delivery
Delivered on time, well packed and ready to go. Lightweight flooring, easy to lay and cut where needed. Really like the pattern and true to likeness in the pictures. Overall really pleased with the flooring and the service from Best4flooring. Cheers
- Victorian Star Design Sheet Vinyl Flooring FlemingSpecial Price £9.99 per m2 was £13.99