Wood Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Camargue 572
Camargue 572 has nicely varied grey tones and a realistic wood grain effect, with a comfortable backing and a durable slip resitant surface.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
A varied and multi tonal wood effect cushined vinyl flooring that is perfect for use in any room in the home. Camargue 572 has a 2.5mm thickness that gives good comfort underfoot and its durable wearlayer is slip resistant too. The grain has a clean classic appearance with few knots, and the varied nature of the grain adds realism to the overall effect. Camargue 572 is easy maintain, food and drink spillages can be easily wiped away. This product can be is easy to install and can be loose laid or perimeter fixed withour Vinyl Flooring Spray Adhesive. For larger areas and sublfoor preparation, please refer to our installation guides.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Multicoloured, Greys|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Floor Item TypeSheet VinylFormatRolls & Sheets
Design StyleClassic, WoodColours & TonesMulticoloured, Greys
Pattern Repeat (W x L)1200mm x 1000mmPattern DirectionDown the length of the roll
Pattern DimensionsPlank lengths are random with a 10mm width.Roll Widths1m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential7 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR9
Thickness2.5mmWear Layer0.2 mm
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
How to Install Sheet Vinyl Flooring (Foam Backed)
- Foam backed sheet vinyl flooring can be loose laid (up to 12m2) or adhered with adhesive or tape.
- The subfloor must be dust-free, hard, flat, dry and smooth.
- Foam backed sheet vinyl should not be laid over existing vinyl flooring, tiles or directly onto floor boards.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
- Wood Effect Vinyl Flooring Sheet Reflex Spotted Gum 592Special Price £8.99 per m2 was £18.99