Berry Alloc Silver End Profile
Designed for use with Berry Alloc laminate flooring, this silver end profile is designed to give a plush finish against fireplaces, bifold doors and walls. The end profile is height adjustable between 7mm and 12mm and it's top profile is 2000mm (L) x 21mm (W) x 10mm (H)
This height adjustable end profile is designed for use with Berry Alloc laminate flooring. The minimalistic design is adjustable to heights between 7mm and 12mm and is perfect for finishing laminate against bifold doors, fireplaces and walls. Each pack contains a 2000mm (L) x 21mm (W) x 10mm (H) top profile, a height adjustable base profile, plus screws and plugs to fix the base to the sub-floor.
|Floor Item Type||Tool/Accessory|
|Colours & Tones||Silver|
Brand/CollectionBerry AllocFloor Item TypeTool/Accessory
FormatMisc AccessoriesColours & TonesSilver
Units in a Box1Pricedper length
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
When caring for your BerryAlloc laminate floor some general rules apply. For more detailed instructions please downoad the BerryAlloc Laminate Maintenance guide.
- Place doormats inside and outside of your home to prevent dirt, sand and grave from getting onto your laminate floor.
- The high-quality finish of BerryAlloc laminate flooring prevents any ugly discoloration and it does not shink in sunlight so let the sun in!
- To remove dust and dirt from your BerryAlloc laminate floor use a vacuum cleaner or damp mop. Do not soak the floor by using too much water.
- To enjoy the quality and gorgeous appearance of your floor for years you should use the recommended BerryAlloc cleaning products (see below).
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|