Loft Wall and Floor Tiles - Parma
Looking for a geometric patterned tile to finish your interior? Look now further than Loft Parma. This aged tile is a vibrant mix of blues, reds, greys and whites set in a classic diamond design and finished with light blue circles that will add the wow factor to any home.
- Buy 20 for £18.19 each and save 7%
- Buy 40 for £16.89 each and save 13%
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Give your home the feature wall or floor that it deserves with the Loft Parma porcelain tile. These 20cm x 20cm geometric patterned tiles are designed for both indoor and outdoor use and come with an aged finish that's truly unique. Manufactured with rounded edges, the Loft floor tiles are water-proof and frost resistant making them perfect for Conservatory, Kitchen or external Garden Pathway.
|Floor Item Type||Porcelain Tile|
|Dimensions||200mm x 200mm|
|Colours & Tones||Blues, Greys, Orange, Reds, Whites|
|Surface Suitability||Floors, Walls|
|Installation System||Glue Down|
|Special Offer||Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Floor Item TypePorcelain TileFormatTiles & Planks
Design StyleAged, Antique, Ceramic Tile, Classic, Diamonds, Distressed, Geometric Shapes, Patterned, Shabby Chic, Squares, Stone, Vintage & RetroColours & TonesBlues, Greys, Orange, Reds, Whites
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Outdoor SpacesSurface SuitabilityFloors, Walls
Pack Size (m2)0.52Dimensions200mm x 200mm
Installation SystemGlue DownUsage Class (Residential)Class IV
Usage Class (Commercial)Class IVSlip Resistance RatingR9
Thickness9 mmUnits in a Box13 tiles
EdgingRoundedSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoCrazing ResistantYes
Water Absorption Rate0.5%Stain ResistanceClass 5
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferQuantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|