Xtrafloor Flex Pro Underlay 6.5m
Specifically designed for floating installation under Moduleo® LVT, Flex Pro offers a comprehensive solution to install Dryback without the need of adhesives. Flex Pro can also be used in combination with Click and looselay Moduleo® LVT. Its self-adhesive side guarantees a convenient installation: quick, clean and simple. Ideal for use in commercial environments.
- Buy 5 for £59.99 each and save 8%
Xtrafloor Flex Pro underlay is ideal for use in commercial environments.
- Time & cost-saving: without adhesives and immediately walkable
- EasyEasy & clean (un)installation without damage to the subfloor
- Suitable for castor chair useSuitable for castor chair use
- Suitable for commercial environments, rolling loads up to 250kg
- Smooths out subfloor irregularities
- Improved sound Insulation
- Suitable for conservatories
- Non-skid coating for quick & easy installation
- Roll weight: 16.9kg (+/- 15%)
|Floor Item Type||Underlay|
|Dimensions||1m x 6.5m|
Floor Item TypeUnderlayFormatRolls & Sheets
Coverage6.5m2Dimensions1m x 6.5m
Thickness1.8 mmProtectonite PU LayerNo
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantNo
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingNoEmbossedNo
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
First class.saves loads of time