Berry Alloc Ocean Laminate Flooring Retro Chic Black
Add a touch of shabby chic to your homes interior with the Retro Chic Black laminate flooring. This water resistant laminate is a stunning mix of Black, Grey and Neutral tones set in a random tile effect pattern. Backed with a lifetime residential and 5 year commercial warranty, Ocean laminate it perfect for a busy cafe, cozy bathroom or bustling kitchen.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
The perfect fit for all your flooring needs, Berry Alloc Ocean Retro Chic Black is the hard wearing, water resistant and shabby chic laminate that's designed for both residential and commercial properties. Backed with a life time residential and 5 year commercial warranty, Ocean Retro Chic Black mixes grey, black and neutral tones with un-bevelled edges to create a truly unique antique style. Berry Alloc Ocean laminate requires no adhesive and is produced with the DuoLoc click locking system for quick and easy installation on both standard installs and underfloor heating systems. A key feature of Ocean is that it has a hydroplus coating which ensures that water will not absorb into the laminate and therefore prevents swelling and costly damage to the planks. Being a water resistant laminate, Ocean can be installed into commercial cafes and office blocks, plus residential kitchens and bathrooms.
|Floor Item Type||Laminate|
|Dimensions||190mm x 1288mm|
|Colours & Tones||Blacks, Greys, Neutrals|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Customised product?NoBrandBerry Alloc
Floor Item TypeLaminateFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleAbstract, Aged, Antique, Distressed, Patterned, Shabby Chic, Stone
Colours & TonesBlacks, Greys, NeutralsRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)2.20
Dimensions190mm x 1288mmGuarantee: ResidentialLifetime
Guarantee: Commercial5 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness8 mmUnits in a Box9
EdgingSquareSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
When caring for your BerryAlloc laminate floor some general rules apply. For more detailed instructions please downoad the BerryAlloc Laminate Maintenance guide.
- Place doormats inside and outside of your home to prevent dirt, sand and grave from getting onto your laminate floor.
- The high-quality finish of BerryAlloc laminate flooring prevents any ugly discoloration and it does not shink in sunlight so let the sun in!
- To remove dust and dirt from your BerryAlloc laminate floor use a vacuum cleaner or damp mop. Do not soak the floor by using too much water.
- To enjoy the quality and gorgeous appearance of your floor for years you should use the recommended BerryAlloc cleaning products (see below).
Please read the detailed instructions before installing your BerryAlloc Ocean and Ocean V4 laminate flooring.
- BerryAlloc Ocean DuoLoc Installation Manual
- BerryAlloc Hydroplus Manual (to ensure floor is fully water resistant)
- Underlay Guide
BerryAlloc laminate can be installed with floor heating and/or cooling, but some important remarks have to be considered to protect your laminate and have the best result of your heating system. Both waterborne and
electrical systems are compatible with laminate as a part of the subfloor construction. Please refer to the BerryAlloc Laminate and Underfloor Heating information PDF in addition to the general installation instructions above.
- Before installing your laminate floor, store the planks on site and let them acclimatize 48 hours.
- Guarantee a supporting surface that’s clean, even, firm and dry.
- Make sure the room temperature does not drop below 18°C before and during the installation.
Complete your Berry Alloc Ocean flooring laminate flooring with matching beading and trims and the recommended underlay.
- Berry Alloc Excellence Go Laminate Flooring Underlay£39.79 per roll
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
Absolutely beautiful flooring so glad I found this website and ordered it very quick delivery