Cement Tile Design Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Topaz Natural
A stylish geometric petal design in subtle natural tones will allow the Topaz Natural to flourish in a Kitchen, Bathroom or even a traditional Hallway.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
A designer favourite, encaustic cement tiles are an ever popular floor-covering that has always offered a timeless look at a premium cost. At Best4flooring we decided to make this fashionable flooring affordable and created a wide range of designs that are all water-resistant, easy to maintain and most importantly, hard-wearing. Complete with a magnificent 15 year residential guarantee this selection of sheet vinyl products will not only look good but also last for years to come.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Creams, Neutrals|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCimentFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Floral, Geometric Shapes, Patterned, Stone
Colours & TonesBeiges, Creams, NeutralsPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach individual printed tile within the design of this sheet measures 20cm x 20cm.Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential15 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR11
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness2.6 mmWear Layer0.35 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoWater ResistantYes
Pricedper m2Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m or longer in 2m/3m width, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
Lovely vinyl and good quality
Lovely design, arrived quickly. Very happy with my purchase.
Another lovely product, quick and easy delivery. Great company.
Floor arrived next day and is just as the picture. Very good quality and looks amazing down
Looks lovely, great quality!
Love it thank you.
Excellent service, very quick delivery and quality vinyl flooring. Looks great in bathroom. Would highly recommend.
Fab! Easy to order, very good price, quick to deliver. Love the lino.
The flooring looks amazing & has completed the bathroom perfectly.
- Chevron Tile Effect Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Denim TweedSpecial Price £6.99 per m2 was £11.99