Universal Rigid Click Vinyl Flooring Roasted Pecan
Rich brown tones and a distressed textured finish make Roasted Pecan a perfect choice for the modern home. Supplied with an integrated underlay, Roasted Pecan is durable, water resistant and easy to install.
- Buy 18 for £42.32 each and save 5%
- Buy 65 for £37.85 each and save 15%
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Looking for a hard wearing, water resistant and easy to install flooring for your home or workplace? Universal Rigid Click Roasted Peacan is the answer. This medium toned wood effect SPC Rigid Core LVT is manufactured with a blend of stone and PVC to create an ultra stable click vinyl plank that performs to the highest standard. Designed for DIY projects, Universal Rigid Click has a patented uniclic locking system for simple and efficient installation whilst giving a secure fit for years to come. Universal Rigid Vinyl Flooring also comes with an integrated foam underlay that offers easier installation, improved sound reduction and removes slight imperfections in the sub-floor. Backed with a lifetime residential guarantee, Roasted Pecan has a textured surface finish, micro bevelled edges and is water resistant, making it perfect for Hallway, Kitchen and Office installations.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||183mm x 1220mm|
|Colours & Tones||Browns|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?NoBrandUniversal Click
Floor Item TypeLVTFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesBrownsRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)2.233
Dimensions183mm x 1220mmGuarantee: ResidentialLifetime
Guarantee: Commercial10 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small Office
Usage Class (Industrial)n/aSlip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness5.5 mmUnits in a Box10
Wear Layer0.3 mmCore Layer (LVT)Rigid
EdgingMicrobevelledImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedYesProtectonite PU LayerYes
Water ResistantYesScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Crazing ResistantNoPricedper box
Special OfferQuantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|