Berry Alloc Chateau Laminate Flooring Texas Light Brown
Intricate detailing and rustic textures make the Texas Light Brown a perfect parquet design for any room in your home. Produced with 4v bevelled edges, Chateau laminate is the versatile, scratch resistant and easy to maintain laminate flooring that not only looks great, but will last a lifetime and has the guarantee to back it up.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Combine the beauty of traditional parquet flooring with the practicality of laminate. Berry Alloc Chateau Texas Light Brown is the versatile, cost effective and on trend herringbone design laminate that's designed for both residential and commercial use. Manufactured with 4v bevelled edges, Chateau is scratch resistant and unlike real wood parquet, Texas Light Brown does not require any extra treatment such as sanding and waxing. For quick and simple installation, Chateau is supplied as and A (24 planks/1.02m2) and B (24 planks/1.02m2) box set that use the Chateau Loc click system which ensures a secure fit for years to come. Backed with a lifetime residential and 5 year commercial warranty, Texas Light Brown is perfect for contemporary homes, modern apartments and popular cafes and salons.
|Floor Item Type||Laminate|
|Dimensions||84mm x 504mm|
|Colours & Tones||Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Customised product?NoBrandBerry Alloc
Floor Item TypeLaminateFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleAged, Antique, Geometric Shapes, Herringbone, Parquet, Wood
Colours & TonesOak WoodRoom SuitabilityBedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)2.04
Dimensions84mm x 504mmGuarantee: ResidentialLifetime
Guarantee: Commercial5 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness8 mmUnits in a Box48 Planks (24 Planks Box A - 24 Planks Box B)
EdgingBevelled (4v)Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantNo
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
When caring for your BerryAlloc laminate floor some general rules apply. For more detailed instructions please downoad the BerryAlloc Laminate Maintenance guide.
- Place doormats inside and outside of your home to prevent dirt, sand and grave from getting onto your laminate floor.
- The high-quality finish of BerryAlloc laminate flooring prevents any ugly discoloration and it does not shink in sunlight so let the sun in!
- To remove dust and dirt from your BerryAlloc laminate floor use a vacuum cleaner or damp mop. Do not soak the floor by using too much water.
- To enjoy the quality and gorgeous appearance of your floor for years you should use the recommended BerryAlloc cleaning products (see below).
Please read the detailed instructions before installing your BerryAlloc Chateau laminate flooring.
BerryAlloc laminate can be installed with floor heating and/or cooling, but some important remarks have to be considered to protect your laminate and have the best result of your heating system. Both waterborne and
electrical systems are compatible with laminate as a part of the subfloor construction. Please refer to the BerryAlloc Laminate and Underfloor Heating information PDF in addition to the general installation instructions above.
- Before installing your laminate floor, store the planks on site and let them acclimatize 48 hours.
- Guarantee a supporting surface that’s clean, even, firm and dry.
- Make sure the room temperature does not drop below 18°C before and during the installation.
Complete your Berry Alloc Chateau laminate flooring with matching beading and trims and the recommended underlay.
- Berry Alloc Excellence Go Laminate Flooring Underlay£39.79 per roll
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|