Moduleo LayRed EIR Mountain Oak 56112 Engineered Click Vinyl Flooring
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
LayRed is Moduleo's strongest engineered vinyl floor to date, and it excels in strength, comfort, design & performance. This tough vinyl flooring is 6mm thick and comes with an integrated underlay that coves any imperfections in your subfloors.
LayRed doesn't sacrifice comfort over strength. This comfy flooring provides a soft and warm feeling underfoot and is compatible with underfloor heating. Its -21dB sound dampening properties help create a quiet step that won't create annoying crackling or clicking sounds when you step across the floor.
Mountain Oak 56112 uses a mixture of white and grey wood design gives to give it a realistic appearance, and its 4-sided bevels help to give it a true-to-life look and feel. It also goes a step further with the 'embossed in register' realistic texture that's perfectly in sync with the design and allows you to feel all the wood grains and knots.
Mountain Oak 56112 comes with a trusty lifetime residential guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||209mm x 1494mm|
|Colours & Tones||Greys, Whites, Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionModuleoFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeLight
Design StyleWoodColours & TonesGreys, Whites, Oak Wood
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)1.87Dimensions209mm x 1494mm
Guarantee: ResidentialLifetimeGuarantee: Commercial10 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherUsage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 33 (Heavy): Areas with heavy traffic. Examples might include Corridor, Department Store, School, Multi-Purpose Hall, Open Plan Office, ReceptionSlip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness6mmUnits in a Box6 Planks
Wear Layer0.55 mmCore Layer (LVT)Rigid
EdgingBevelled (4v)Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21db
Protective Polyurethane LayerYesScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)4
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|