Terms and Conditions
A very warm welcome to the Best4Flooring LTD Website, the following terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by email on email@example.com, or call us on 0161 480 1296, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5 pm. All calls to Customer Services will be charged at the local rate (BT users only, other network charges may vary), and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
Terms and Conditions
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions
- Product – means a product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on registration
- We/us – means Best4Flooring LTD
- Website – means the website located at www.best4flooring.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Website.
- Assignment and third party rights - we may update or amend these Terms and Conditions e from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party unless we agree in writing. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party at our discretion. Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms and Conditions. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Waiver -no relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
- Severability -if any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
PART A: Our Company
This website is owned and operated by Best4flooring LTD. Best4flooring Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 06899454) whose registered office is Anthony Wych And Co, 26 Berrycroft Lane, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, England, SK6 3A. Our registered VAT number is GB973930389.
Our main trading address is Units 3-4 Pennine Ind Est, Gorsey Brow, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3DX.
PART B: Website Terms and Conditions
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Best4flooring LTD website at www.best4flooring.co.uk (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using, registering or ordering from with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety.
If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Best4flooring Ltd product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Best4flooring Ltd product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
- You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
- You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes.
- Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
- Reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
- Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Use of this Website from outside the UK
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this Website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting Best4flooring Ltd’s products and services available in the UK. However Best4flooring Ltd may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by or licensed to Best4flooring Ltd or their suppliers.
If you acquire any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), then you agree to assign those rights to us (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the Website) on a worldwide basis absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will also unconditionally and irrevocably waive any and all moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
You further agree to execute all such documents and do all such acts and things as we may reasonably require in order to assign any such rights to us and to waive any moral rights you acquire in or to the Website.
Accuracy of content
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Best4flooring Ltd disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, that content or information displayed in or on this Website is accurate, complete, up-to-date and/or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
The views expressed in user generated content are the opinions of those users and do not represent the views, opinions, beliefs or values of Best4flooring Ltd or any of its group companies.
Damage to your computer or other device
Best4flooring Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Best4flooring Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
Links to other websites
We have placed links on this Website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Except where required by applicable law, Best4flooring Ltd cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
PART C: Exclusions
Exclusions of liability
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability for any losses or damages which are not reasonably forseeable arising out of or in connection with these Website Terms or your use of the Website.
Except to the extent required by applicable law, Best4flooring Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed in or on this Website.
These exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Nothing in these Website Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. In addition, these Website Terms shall not limit or exclude any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law.
Other legal notices
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Best4flooring Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account
Third party rights
Only you and Best4flooring Ltd shall be entitled to enforce these Website Terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Website Terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
Law, jurisdiction and language
Any matter that arises out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts shall be concluded in English.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms. We also reserve the right to amend the website and its terms and conditions (in accordance with the current governing Law) from time to time without notice to you.
PART D: General Terms and Conditions of Sale
These general terms and conditions of sale (“General Terms and Conditions of Sale”) apply to any order you place through the Best4flooring LTD website at www.best4flooring.co.uk (the "Website"). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the Website.
These additional terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Whenever you order any of the above products or services from Best4flooring Ltd, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to that product or service in their entirety. If you do not agree to the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable to that product or service in their entirety, you must not order that product or service. If there is any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any applicable Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale, then the Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale shall prevail to the extent of that conflict.
Website Terms and Conditions
Whenever you use this Website to order a Best4flooring Ltd product or service, our Website Terms and Conditions will apply to your use of the Website in addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. By ordering a Best4flooring Ltd product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our Website Terms and Conditions.
Product and service descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable (save for our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section below for further detail) unless expressly indicated otherwise
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
- Unless stated, only one promotion may be applied per order/customer/transaction.
- If Customers are in receipt of multiple codes, the Customer must redeem the code of most benefit; no alteration/addition of codes will be entered into, post transaction.
- Discount Codes cannot be used with price match or quantity discounts.
- Free Product Offers cannot be used with price match or quantity discounts
- Free Product Offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- In the event the free product advertised is unavailable we may provide a substitute free product of similar use and value.
- Unless stated, web codes that offer a discount or free product may only be used against full price items and may not be used in conjunction with any other special price (includes sale, clearance, introductory discounts and any other reduction).
- We reserve the right to end free offer promotions at any time.
- We shall not be liable for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any promotion or any failure or inability of a customer to take advantage of a promotion for any reason.
- Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described and offers and promotions may be visible on the website after they have expired in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods/promotional product at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
- Large Piece Discount excludes sale/clearance and only applied to sheet vinyl when ordered as a 5m length piece or longer in 2m or 3m widths.
- Free Moduleo Starter Pack offer excludes sale/clearance items and applies to goods charged at full retail price. If starter packs are out of stock we reserve the right to substitute with another product of similar use/value.
Opening an account and placing an order
To place an order, you can open an account with us which will require you to provide some compulsory personal information. Alternatively, you can choose to place your order via the guest checkout
You confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times. You can update or correct your details at any time by going to Your Account.
When you create an account we may provide you with and/or ask you to use passwords or other means to allow you to access certain areas of the Website and/or to maintain your account security. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account information. Best4flooring Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. Should you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or account, please contact us. If Best4flooring Ltd is suspicious of any fraudulent activity coming from your account, it can reserve the right to refuse you access to your account and can delete the account.
When you order through the Website via our guest checkout you will still need to provide us with certain compulsory personal information in order for us to process your order. We will not store the details that you provide via guest checkout (save for processing your order, or if you have opted in to receive marketing from us). However, you can choose to register an account with us after submitting your order.
Please see our Privacy & Cookies Policy for more information about how your personal information will be used and stored.
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase products or services from us. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge that we have received and are processing your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we take payment from you and despatch the product(s) or on commencement of the services that you ordered from us. Prior to despatch of the product(s), Best4flooring Ltd has the right to decline an order for any reason, including legal and regulatory reasons.
The duration of our contract with you will start from when you receive the order despatch email and last until the last day of your right to return the products.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including email) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, Best4flooring Ltd has the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after despatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that Best4flooring Ltd shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
We accept payment with credit or debit card and Paypal. During the checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. By completing your payment details you confirm that the paypal account or credit/debit card being used is yours. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed. Please note that we may collect and store your information, using an encrypted secure payment mechanism and will only use your information in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy. We take full payment immediately for all products.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
All products ordered will remain the property of Best4flooring Ltd until we have delivered the products to the address specified by you or they have been collected in store. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for or return those products to us in accordance with our reasonable return instructions and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
Delivery (including delivery charges and timescales)
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale relevant to the delivery charges and/or timescales applicable to that product or service.
Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to depot.
All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
If you are unable to accept the delivery offered or you wish us to hold your order for a period of time, we may be able to offer a storage service which will be charged at £50 per week.
Free delivery is available on many products and also as part of our standard delivery service once the order total reaches £150. Orders below this threshold that are not listed as free delivery will incur a subsidised delivery charge of up to £12.95.
Best4flooring Ltd offers a next day delivery service as standard on all stock items, if orders are placed before 1pm. Delivery service operates Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries are available on request at an additional charge, Please contact our office for details.
Our standard delivery service is made to the 'kerb side' due to insurance guidelines so please arrange for adequate help to off load. Your delivery could be made on a lorry or a van so it is assumed that the delivery address will be accessible. If there is likely to be a problem, e.g. the road is subject to a vehicle weight or width restriction, it is within a “Red route” or there are time zone restrictions for examples; please inform us at the time of order to discuss alternative delivery options.
Deliveries are made on your requested day from approximately 8.00 am to around 6.00 pm. Unfortunately requests for an E.T.A (Estimated Time of Delivery) are at the courier’s discretion. If your order arrives as arranged but we are unable to deliver because you are not home, or there is inadequate help available, you will be liable for any additional costs incurred for redelivery. Re-deliveries are charged at £65.00 minimum or £0.65 per kg, whichever the greater.
Best4flooring Ltd has teamed up with reliable delivery partners to ensure delivery service levels are maintained. It is important to check and sign for your order on arrival. If you are unfortunate to receive damaged, or there are missing, item(s) please make sure it is noted on the courier’s paperwork. We also suggest that you contact us direct as soon as possible to make sure we are aware of the problem. We cannot be responsible for any consequential losses, therefore we advise against booking installers until all goods have been received and checked.
Where goods are refused on delivery that are found to be undamaged on return we reserve the right to pass on any carriage charges that we incur in returning the goods to us.
If we are delivering to an alternative address to the billing address, meaning the address to where the payment card is registered, we are more than happy to accommodate. However, to enable us to action this request we do require proof of ID before the contract is agreed. Acceptable documents to prove your ID may include your Electric, Water or Gas bill, Council Tax statement or banking details. This list is not exhaustive but all documents do need to be dated within the last 30 days.
In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (see below in ‘Your Right to Cancel’) and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Best4flooring Ltd reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment - Purchases will be made in pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
Best4flooring Ltd products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product(s) or service(s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control – for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
In a nutshell:
- Get in touch first! (see exercising your right to cancel below)
- It's different depending on if you purchased your items as a business or a domestic consumer
- Out of the box/Off the shelf products must be returned in a resalable condition.
- Customised products (cut to order, made to order, e.g. vinyl sheet and carpet) are subject to our discretion (see returning customised products below)
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the "Regulations")), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered.
This right to cancel does not apply to goods or services purchased in store.
Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below. Please note that the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product you have ordered from us, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation under the Regulations do not apply to certain products and services (for example, cut to order sheet vinyl).
Want to return a customised product?
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 do not apply to customised products but this does not mean we will not accept them back.
- Customised products are items that have been cut to order such as sheet vinyls or special orders that are not sold 'off the shelf'.
- If you wish to return a cut to order vinyl or other customised product this is at our discretion which usually depends on the re-saleability of the product.
- If a refund is agreed some costs MAY be deducted to cover our costs such as original postage costs, admin, restocking and resaleable value. Assuming the goods arrive back to us in resaleable condition your refund will be no less than 50% of the original purchase price.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying for the return of customised goods and any cost borne out of returning the goods will not be refunded.
- It is important that you contact us within 7 days of receipt.
Consumer Returns Policy (International Deliveries)
Items must be returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 14 days of receipt of your goods. We will refund the price paid for unwanted items but delivery charges, or any duties and taxes will not be refunded (unless returned in accordance with your rights under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). Refunds will only be given in accordance with your local legal rights.
Exercising your right to cancel (Consumers).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract in writing within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered, we will email you with a returns form which must accompany your order.
You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession. You shall send back any goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back any goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning any goods to us. Any costs borne out of returning the products will not be refunded by us.
Products should also be returned in or with their original packaging.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the unnecessary handling of the goods in excess of what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We will process your refund with 14 days of receipt of the products to the following specified returns address:Units 3-4,Pennine Industrial Estate,Gorsey Brow,Stockport,SK1 3DX.
Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us or arrange for us to collect them (please contact us as further conditions apply to any collection by us).
We do not accept business/trade returns after 7 days from the day of receipt of goods.Nor do we accept returns where the original packaging is opened or damaged during transit and cannot be sold again "as new". If a return is accepted, refunds are subject to a restocking fee, deduction of any associated delivery costs incurred by ourselves (including original outgoing delivery) and any other associated administrative costs.
- If you wish to return goods you must contact us in writing within 7 days of receipt.
- If a return is agreed you must return the goods unopened and in original condition (which can be sold again "as new") within the agreed timeframe.
- You are responsible for the delivery costs of returning the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and confirmed "as new" we will process the agreed refund.
Business/Trade Customer Cancellations and Amendments (prior to despatch)
If you wish to cancel or amend an order please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has already been despatched please refer to the Business/Trade Customer Returns above. If the order has not been despatched but meets either of the conditions below then a cancellation fee will apply:
- If a sheet vinyl has already been cut
- If we are unable to stop delivery of products we have had to order in (because we do not normally hold it in stock).
- Any other associated costs that we have incurred as a result of your order.
Products lost or damaged in transit
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all of your rights under the Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority Trading Standards Office.
Damaged or incorrectly supplied products
You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or by cheque (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection, as outlined above.
For certain products and services we reserve the right to substitute alternative products or services of equal or greater quality and value at no extra cost to you if we experience supply difficulties.
However, where this is the case, you will always have the right to accept or refuse any products or services that we substitute. If you choose to refuse any alternative product that we have substituted, we will offer a refund or replacement.
There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these General Terms and Conditions limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
Any products we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a repair or replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
You must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). We cannot accept liability for damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice.
In any event we will not be liable for any losses related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
Other important terms
We may update or amend these General Terms and Conditions of Sale from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing business requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale supersede any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other representations or statements made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party unless we agree in writing.
We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party at our discretion.
No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
If any of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall remain in full force and effect.
Only you and we shall be entitled to enforce these Terms of Sale. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these Terms of Sale, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by English law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PART E: Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to any order which you place through the Best4flooring Ltd website at www.best4flooring.co.uk (the "Website") for the products specifically listed below and apply in addition to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale
When you order a product or service listed below, you must read these Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website for any of our goods listed on our website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the applicable Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety as well as to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to the applicable Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety or to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, you must not place any order for the below-specified products or services through the Website. If there is any conflict between these Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale and our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, these Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale prevail to the extent of that conflict.
Cancellations, Amendments, Returns & Refunds
- Ultimately, any changes you make to your order must be notified to us in writing. If you amend or change your order, you may find there are changes to your delivery timescale and/or the price you pay for the item (as you’ll be charged the current selling price on the day you amend or cancel the order).
- If we have to collect a product that you have cancelled, we will charge you the cost of collection (up to £100) which will be notified to you at the time of cancellation.
All methods of payment, including credit cards are processed once your order is prepared for despatch.
Your product is supported by a guarantee in the form of your receipt or parcel summary document received with your delivery.
Ownership of Submissions
Social networking sites
Intellectual Property Rights
A disclosure, submission or offer of any Submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to Best4flooring Ltd of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make Submissions on any Best4flooring Ltd related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these terms. Any third-party advertising on Best4flooring Ltd pages of third party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, Best4flooring Ltd . All rights, including copyright on Best4flooring.co.uk pages are owned by or licensed to Best4flooring Ltd. Any use of any Best4flooring Ltd social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Best4flooring Ltd © All worldwide rights reserved.
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any Best4flooring Ltd related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Am I eligible to post a Blog or Submission?
You must be 18 years of age or older.
Rules for Blogs or Submissions
Please be polite and only write in English.
You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others
If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service please contact us on 0161 480 1296 directly for a quicker response
Blogs or Submissions should not include:
- Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others ·
- Comments about other reviewers or bloggers.
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements
- Material which impersonates others
- Spam or advertising
- Third party brand names or trade marks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information
- Information about Best4flooring Ltd suppliers or manufacturers
- Best4flooring Ltd, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- Not publish the Submission or remove it
- Take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- Remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.
PART F: Changes to Your Order Made by Our Firm
We may, from time to time, change any Installation you ask us to carry out in order to comply with any change in Laws or to comply with any applicable safety or statutory requirements. If we do this, we will write to you giving you the reasons for the change. If any such changes materially affect the nature or scope of the Installation, or the charges we make, you may cancel the Contract by writing to us and we will refund any fees you have already paid.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
We will not be liable to you for any breach of the Contract or where there is any delay in performing our obligations due to any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. Without limitation, examples of causes beyond our reasonable control include explosions, floods, tempests, fires or accidents; wars or threats of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance; any new laws or regulations that are introduced; any trade embargo; strikes or other industrial action; difficulties in obtaining materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Best4flooring Ltd is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998 and is committed to treating all information you provide in accordance with its legal obligations.
The personal information you provide to us, including your contact details, information regarding your Property, and payment card details, will be used by us to:
- (a) process payment for the above services; and
- (b) with your agreement, to contact you about our services and products. (c) If you wish to change your marketing preferences at any time, or have any other queries regarding data protection please contact us on 0161 480 1296 or email us at
Third Party involvement
We may at any time sub-contract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations under the Contract to any third party or agent at our discretion, but we will remain responsible to you for performance of the Contract.
Both you and Best4flooring Ltd are acting on their own behalf and not for the benefit of another person.
If either you or Best4flooring Ltd does not enforce any right or remedy under these Conditions or grants any extension of time this will not affect the ability of either of us exercise any right or remedy under the Contract at a later date.
We may correct any typographical error or omission in any documentation we supply to you without any liability on our part provided that, if the correction has a material impact on the services we provide or the price then we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option to cancel our Contract and to have any fees you have paid refunded to you.
If any of these Conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court, the rest of these Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
Only you and Best4flooring Ltd are entitled to enforce the Contract. However, the warranties and guarantees relating to the Installation will relate to your Property. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any provision of the Contract, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 in England and Wales or otherwise.
The Contract is governed by the laws of England where your Property is located in England or Wales and by Scottish law where your Property is located in Scotland.
We will try and solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to make a legal claim, you must do this within the jurisdiction in which you live.
In the event that:
You make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors, you become subject to an administration order, you go into liquidation, you suffer a petition for winding up to be issued against you or the equivalent occurs under any jurisdiction order other than for the purpose of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction, or (being an individual) you are made bankrupt; or an encumbrancer takes possession of, or a receiver or an administrative receiver is appointed over any of your property or assets; or - you suspend or threaten to suspend any payments hereunder or cease or threaten to cease to carry on business or Best4flooring Ltd reasonably considers that any of the events mentioned above is about to occur in relation to you then without prejudice to any other right or remedies available to us, we shall be entitled forthwith to cancel our contract with you and/or suspend any further deliveries of goods without any liability to you.
Where we are in breach of these terms:
- We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss, cost or damage you suffer;
- We will not in any event be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data or loss of goodwill, whether any such loss is direct or indirect.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change and update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Terms and Conditions that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Terms and Conditions.