B2C Consumer Returns Policy / Right To Cancel (UK)
In a nutshell:
- Get in touch first! (see exercising your right to cancel below)
- It's different depending on if you purchased your items as a business or a domestic consumer
- Out of the box/Off the shelf products must be returned in a resalable condition.
- Customised products (cut to order, made to order, e.g. vinyl sheet and carpet) are subject to our discretion (see returning customised products below)
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the "Regulations")), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered.
This right to cancel does not apply to goods or services purchased in store.
Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below. Please note that the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product you have ordered from us, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation under the Regulations do not apply to certain products and services (for example, cut to order sheet vinyl).
Want to return a customised product?
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 do not apply to customised products but this does not mean we will not accept them back.
- Customised products are items that have been cut to order such as sheet vinyls or special orders that are not sold 'off the shelf'.
- If you wish to return a cut to order vinyl or other customised product this is at our discretion which usually depends on the re-saleability of the product.
- If a refund is agreed some costs MAY be deducted to cover our costs such as original postage costs, admin, restocking and resaleable value. Assuming the goods arrive back to us in resaleable condition your refund will be no less than 50% of the original purchase price.
- You are responsible for arranging and paying for the return of customised goods and any cost borne out of returning the goods will not be refunded.
- It is important that you contact us within 7 days of receipt.
Consumer Returns Policy (International Deliveries)
Items must be returned in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition within 14 days of receipt of your goods. We will refund the price paid for unwanted items but delivery charges, or any duties and taxes will not be refunded (unless returned in accordance with your rights under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). Refunds will only be given in accordance with your local legal rights.
Exercising your right to cancel (Consumers).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract in writing within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered, we will email you with a returns form which must accompany your order.
You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession. You shall send back any goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back any goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning any goods to us. Any costs borne out of returning the products will not be refunded by us.
Products should also be returned in or with their original packaging.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the unnecessary handling of the goods in excess of what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We will process your refund with 14 days of receipt of the products to the following specified returns address:Units 3-4,Pennine Industrial Estate,Gorsey Brow,Stockport,SK1 3DX.
Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us or arrange for us to collect them (please contact us as further conditions apply to any collection by us).
We do not accept business/trade returns after 7 days from the day of receipt of goods.Nor do we accept returns where the original packaging is opened or damaged during transit and cannot be sold again "as new". If a return is accepted, refunds are subject to a restocking fee, deduction of any associated delivery costs incurred by ourselves (including original outgoing delivery) and any other associated administrative costs.
- If you wish to return goods you must contact us in writing within 7 days of receipt.
- If a return is agreed you must return the goods unopened and in original condition (which can be sold again "as new") within the agreed timeframe.
- You are responsible for the delivery costs of returning the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and confirmed "as new" we will process the agreed refund.
Business/Trade Customer Cancellations and Amendments (prior to despatch)
If you wish to cancel or amend an order please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has already been despatched please refer to the Business/Trade Customer Returns above. If the order has not been despatched but meets either of the conditions below then a cancellation fee will apply:
- If a sheet vinyl has already been cut
- If we are unable to stop delivery of products we have had to order in (because we do not normally hold it in stock).
- Any other associated costs that we have incurred as a result of your order.
Products lost or damaged in transit
If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all of your rights under the Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority Trading Standards Office.
Damaged or incorrectly supplied products
You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. We may offer you a replacement product and any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account or by cheque (as applicable) provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection, as outlined above.
For certain products and services we reserve the right to substitute alternative products or services of equal or greater quality and value at no extra cost to you if we experience supply difficulties.
However, where this is the case, you will always have the right to accept or refuse any products or services that we substitute. If you choose to refuse any alternative product that we have substituted, we will offer a refund or replacement.
There are certain liabilities which we cannot exclude by law and nothing in these General Terms and Conditions limits our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for fraud.
You have certain rights as a consumer, including legal rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and, in particular, we will perform our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
Any products we supply to you will be of satisfactory quality. If we deliver a product to you that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact us for a repair or replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these General Terms and Conditions. We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under these General Terms and Conditions by anything you (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
You must follow any advice we give you to keep products we supply to you safe (including any instructions or product manuals provided with the products). We cannot accept liability for damage to products we have supplied which is caused by your failure to follow this advice.
In any event we will not be liable for any losses related to any business of yours including (without limitation) lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.