Rigid Click Engineered Vinyl Flooring Planks Calgary
Give your home a fresh and clean feel with the Montreal rigid click lvt and it's crisp white and grey tones that will brighten up the dullest of rooms.
- Buy 16 for £37.63 each and save 12%
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Rigid Click, the innovative engineered click vinyl flooring that's built to last. Calgary is white wood effect engineered vinyl floor plank with an enhanced rigid core for improved durability and stability. The Rigid Click range is water proof making it the perfect flooring for any room in the home from a Lounge to a Bathroom. Removing the need for adhesive, Rigid Click simply clicks together and can be installed over many sub-floors such as timber, stones and ceramics. Unlike traditional flexible click lvt's, Rigid Click can be installed in conservatories providing a 5mm expansive gap is accounted for.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||189mm x 1318mm|
|Colours & Tones||Whites|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionRigid ClickFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeLight
Design StyleWoodColours & TonesWhites
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)2.51Dimensions189mm x 1318mm
Guarantee: Residential12 yearsGuarantee: Commercial5 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherInstallation NotesExpansion gap is not required however in areas with underfloor heating a 5-10mm expansion gap is recommended to allow for movement due to varying temperatures.
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small Office
Slip Resistance RatingR10Thickness4mm
Units in a Box10 planksWear Layer0.3 mm
Core Layer (LVT)RigidEdgingBevelled (4v)
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)4dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerYesWater ResistantYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferQuantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|