Quick-Step Creo Virginia Oak Natural CR3182 Laminate Flooring
Brighten up your home with the CR3182 laminate that comes with a 20 year residential guarantee.
- Buy 15 for £24.01 each and save 6%
Quickstep Creo laminate flooring is a 7mm high quality floor that's patented with the Uniclic locking system. The range is complete with several elegant wood designs all built to replicate traditional oaks. All Quickstep Creo laminate flooring is incredibly hardwearing and comes with a 20 year residential and 5 commercial guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||Laminate|
|Dimensions||190mm x 1200mm|
|Colours & Tones||Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Brand/CollectionQuick-StepFloor Item TypeLaminate
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeLight
Design StyleWoodColours & TonesOak Wood
Room SuitabilityBedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Living RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)1.824Dimensions190mm x 1200mm
Guarantee: Residential20 yearsGuarantee: Commercial5 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherUsage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's PracticeThickness7mm
Units in a Box8EdgingSquare
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoProtectonite PU LayerNo
Water ResistantNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Crazing ResistantNoPricedper box
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)10
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||10|