Celeste Gloss Felt Back Sheet Vinyl Flooring Carina
The shimmering gloss finish on our Gloss Carina design is stunning. This design truly sparkles. The surface remains scuff resistant and easy to maintain, whilst retaining a good level of slip resistancy. The Celeste Gloss range of felt back sheet vinyl flooring is fully recyclable and wonderfully easy to maintain.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
As it’s name suggests Celeste Gloss Carina felt back sheet vinyl flooring is a bright and charming design. The star effect motif comprises of brick tan and ivory cream, set on a muted grey blue background. Carina is part of our Celeste Gloss range of felt back sheet vinyl flooring. There are 4 gloss effects, and all can be installed over existing smooth surfaces, like Vinyl, Ceramic, wood, and concrete floors. Has the same durable .25 wear layer as the standard Celeste products, they also come with an R9 slip resistant rating for added peace of mind in kitchens and bathrooms.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Multicoloured, Beiges, Blues|
|Surface Suitability||Floors, Walls|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?No*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCelesteFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleAbstract, Bright & Bold, Ceramic Tile, Diamonds, Glossy, Patterned
Colours & TonesMulticoloured, Beiges, BluesPattern Repeat (W x L)200mm x 200mm
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors, Walls
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential7 yearsSlip Resistance RatingR9
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small Office
Thickness2.5 mmWear Layer0.25 mm
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingNoEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|