Moduleo LayRed EIR Mountain Oak 56275 Engineered Click Vinyl Flooring
Extra long planks with characterful textures and grains make Mountain Oak 56275 the ideal option for an open plan kitchen or luxurious bathroom. This warm wood effect design has V-groove edges on all four sides and comes with an integrated underlay for added warmth and comfort underfoot.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Moduleo LayRed EIR Mountain Oak 56275, the water resistant, hard wearing and silent engineered click vinyl flooring that's built for every challenge. LayRed EIR is a multi-layered click vinyl floor that's designed to be renovation friendly with its ultra strong rigid core that bridges the gaps on many uneven sub-floors. This impressive feature is further enhanced with the integrated underlay that helps with better levelling of uneven surfaces, easier installation and a sound reducing acoustic rating of -21db. Mountain Oak 56275 goes a step further with the 'embossed in register' realistic texture that's perfectly in sync with the design and allows you to feel all the wood grains and knots. Suitable for underfloor heating installations, Moduleo LayRed EIR is scratch and stain resistant thanks to its TwinGuard PU protective layer that protects the floor from scratches and dirt penetration which ultimately ensures that LayRed EIR looks better for longer. Suitable for both residential and commercial properties, Moduleo LayRed EIR is one of the softest resilient floors on the market and offers increased warmth and comfort underfoot. LayRed EIR is water resistant so can be installed into Kitchens and Bathrooms and is backed with a lifetime residential guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||209mm x 1494mm|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Browns, Neutrals, Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionModuleoFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeMedium
Design StyleAntique, Distressed, WoodColours & TonesBeiges, Browns, Neutrals, Oak Wood
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)1.87Dimensions209mm x 1494mm
Guarantee: ResidentialLifetimeGuarantee: Commercial10 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherUsage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 33 (Heavy): Areas with heavy traffic. Examples might include Corridor, Department Store, School, Multi-Purpose Hall, Open Plan Office, ReceptionSlip Resistance RatingR10
Thickness6mmUnits in a Box6 Planks
Wear Layer0.55 mmCore Layer (LVT)Rigid
EdgingBevelled (4v)Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21db
Protective Polyurethane LayerYesScuff & Stain ResistantYes
Water ResistantYesSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)4
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|