Vegas Stone 36223 Universal Click Vinyl Floor Tiles
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Universal Click Vegas Stone 36223 Vinyl Floor Planks are a bright and inviting click vinyl flooring designed for both domestic and commercial floors. Click vinyl flooring has become an incredibly popular flooring option due to it's durability and simplicity of installation.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||324mm x 655mm|
|Colours & Tones||Beiges, Creams, Neutrals|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
Brand/CollectionBest4flooringFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeLight
Design StyleStoneColours & TonesBeiges, Creams, Neutrals
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)1.49Dimensions324mm x 655mm
Guarantee: Residential20 yearsGuarantee: Commercial10 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherInstallation NotesExpansion gap is not required however in areas with underfloor heating a 5-10mm expansion gap is recommended to allow for movement due to varying temperatures.
Slip Resistance RatingR10Thickness4.5mm
Units in a Box7 tilesWear Layer0.55 mm
Core Layer (LVT)FlexibleEdgingBevelled (4v)
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)4dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protective Polyurethane LayerYesWater ResistantYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
For Maintenance and Protection, Safety and Prevention of Accidents and Maintenance products for use with Universal click flooring please refer to the Universal Click Installation and Maintenance Guide
Preventative maintenance tips:
- Place non-rubber doormats at entrances to stop large amounts of dirt from getting indoors.
- Use felt under furniture and chair legs. Rolling office chairs should be fitted with non-rubber casters.
- Clean the floor at least once a week with a vacuum cleaner or mop. You will need to do this more often if you use the floor intensively.
- We advise that you only use recommended cleaning products, as aggressive cleaning products may damage the floor.
- Stiletto heels can also damage the floor.
- Avoid long-lasting exposure to direct sunlight. Use curtains or blinds at peak times to minimise the effect of direct sunlight. Most types of floor discolour under the influence of direct sunlight. To avoid colour discrepancies, you should move any floor coverings present with a certain degree of regularity.
Universal Click is designed to offer all the stunning detail and outstanding natural beauty of a natural floor but with quick and easy installation. After a very short installation period, your Universal Click floor will bring you years of pleasure. However, it’s important to read these instructions carefully and follow them during fitting, as the guarantee will not apply if the floor is not fitted in accordance with these instructions.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|