Berry Alloc Cadenza Laminate Flooring Allegro Natural
As beautiful as it is hard wearing, Cadenza Allegro Natural 8mm laminate flooring is a stunning oak design that will transform any interior. Backed with a 20 year residential warranty, Cadenza has authentic wood grains and 4v bevelled edges to create a truly natural looking floor.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Berry Alloc Cadenza Allegro Natural laminate flooring, the hard wearing, practical and cost effective solution for your home or workplace. This medium oak design wood effect laminate is 8mm thick and each plank is supplied with V-grooves on all four sides to create a natural finish. Backed with a 20 year residential and 5 year commercial guarantee, Cadenza is incredibly durable and has a AC4-Class 32 rating that makes it perfect for modern homes and stufio apartments, plus light traffic commercial spaces such as receptions, shop fronts and offices. For easy installation, Berry Alloc Cadenza works as a loose lay floor so it requires no glue and has the DuoLoc click system that ensures a secure fit for years to come.
|Floor Item Type||Laminate|
|Dimensions||214mm x 1383mm|
|Colours & Tones||Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionBerry AllocFloor Item TypeLaminate
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeMedium
Design StyleAged, Antique, Handscraped, WoodColours & TonesOak Wood
Room SuitabilityBedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)2.66Dimensions214mm x 1383mm
Guarantee: Residential20 yearsGuarantee: Commercial5 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Thickness8mmUnits in a Box9
EdgingBevelled (4v)Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantNo
Scuff & Stain ResistantNoCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
When caring for your BerryAlloc laminate floor some general rules apply. For more detailed instructions please downoad the BerryAlloc Laminate Maintenance guide.
- Place doormats inside and outside of your home to prevent dirt, sand and grave from getting onto your laminate floor.
- The high-quality finish of BerryAlloc laminate flooring prevents any ugly discoloration and it does not shink in sunlight so let the sun in!
- To remove dust and dirt from your BerryAlloc laminate floor use a vacuum cleaner or damp mop. Do not soak the floor by using too much water.
- To enjoy the quality and gorgeous appearance of your floor for years you should use the recommended BerryAlloc cleaning products (see below).
Please read the detailed instructions before installing your BerryAlloc Cadenza laminate flooring.
BerryAlloc laminate can be installed with floor heating and/or cooling, but some important remarks have to be considered to protect your laminate and have the best result of your heating system. Both waterborne and
electrical systems are compatible with laminate as a part of the subfloor construction. Please refer to the BerryAlloc Laminate and Underfloor Heating information PDF in addition to the general installation instructions above.
- Before installing your laminate floor, store the planks on site and let them acclimatize 48 hours.
- Guarantee a supporting surface that’s clean, even, firm and dry.
- Make sure the room temperature does not drop below 18°C before and during the installation.
Complete your Berry Alloc Cadenza laminate flooring with matching beading and trims and the recommended underlay.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
- Berry Alloc Ocean V4 Laminate Flooring Spirit Light GreySpecial Price £21.99 per m2 was £23.99
- Berry Alloc Ocean V4 Laminate Flooring Stone Dark GreySpecial Price £21.99 per m2 was £23.99