Quick-Step Livyn Balance Click Classic Oak Natural BACL40023
A beautiful medium oak click vinyl floor that's water-resistant and comes with a 20 year guarantee.
- Buy 10 for £58.92 each and save 7%
Quickstep Livyn Balance Click is a luxury vinyl flooring that's built to last. The Livyn Balance range comes with a huge 20 year residential and 10 year commercial guarantee plus is manufactured with the patented Uniclic locking system for simple installtion. Quickstep Livyn luxury vinyl tiles are water resistant and also come with the Scratch and Stain guard which will keep your floor looking like new for years to come.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||187mm x 1251mm|
|Colours & Tones||Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Floor Item TypeLVTFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesOak WoodRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)2.105
Dimensions187mm x 1251mmGuarantee: Residential20 years
Guarantee: Commercial10 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Thickness4.5 mmUnits in a Box9
Wear Layer0.3 mmCore Layer (LVT)Flexible
EdgingBevelled (4v)Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesCrazing ResistantNo
Pricedper boxSpecial OfferQuantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95Delivery Lead Time (working days)10
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||10|