Cement Tile Design Cushioned Vinyl Flooring Sheet Aquamarine Blue
Give your home an opulent look with the Aquamarine Blue tile effect vinyl. This flooring is durable, easy to maintain and comes with a 5 year residential warranty.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Insert some elegance into your home with the Cement Tile design sheet vinyl from Best4flooring. This light blue cushioned vinyl is one of a kind with it's charming oval flower shaped pattern that's guaranteed to catch the eye of your guests as they step into the room. Backed with a 5 year residential guarantee the Aquamarine Blue not only looks great, but is built to last with it's 0.2mm PU wear layer for added protection. As well as being durable and easy to maintain, Aquamarine Blue is water-resistant making it the perfect choice for a kitchen, bathroom or maybe even a busy hallway.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Blues|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandCimentFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleCeramic Tile, Floral, Geometric Shapes, Patterned, Stone
Colours & TonesBluesPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Pattern DimensionsEach individual printed tile within the design of this sheet measures 20cm x 20cm.Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wide
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Installation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose Lay
DimensionsVariousGuarantee: Residential5 years
BackingFoam BackedSlip Resistance RatingR10
Usage Class (Residential)Class 22 (General): Areas with medium use. Examples might include Childs Room, Living Room. Entrance HallThickness2.8 mm
Wear Layer0.2 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)18db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Water ResistantYesPricedper m2
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
For further maintenance advice please do not hesitate to get in touch with our sales support team.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|
We pleased with the service and the product
We love this flooring ,looks even nicer than in the pictures. Delivery was quick and on time . The only reason we gave 4 regather than 5 stars is because when laying the flooring it can tear if you don’t be careful when lifting to cut it .This was soon remedied with double sided tape or the floor adhesive