Moduleo LayRed Blackjack Oak 22450-LR Engineered Click Vinyl Flooring
Blackjack Oak 22450LR uses a combination of medium brown colours and detailed wood grains to create a natural wood-effect appearance. It is a 6mm thick engineered vinyl floor that includes a scratch and stain resistant wear layer of 0.55 mm to keep it looking great for longer. This comfy cushioned flooring is an excellent choice for your bathroom, kitchen, or hallway.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
LayRed is Moduleo's strongest engineered vinyl floor to date, and it excels in strength, comfort, design & performance. This tough vinyl flooring is 6mm thick and comes with an integrated underlay that coves any imperfections in your subfloors.
LayRed doesn't sacrifice comfort over strength. This comfy flooring provides a soft and warm feeling underfoot and is compatible with underfloor heating. Its -21dB sound dampening properties help create a quiet step that won't create annoying crackling or clicking sounds when you step across the floor.
The medium brown wood design of Blackjack Oak 22450LR is incredibly realistic, and its 4-sided bevels help to give it a true-to-life look and feel. This incredible pattern will stay beautiful for a long time thanks to its 0.55 mm scratch and stain resistant wear layer.
Blackjack Oak 22450LR comes with a trusty lifetime residential guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||189mm x 1317mm|
|Colours & Tones||Browns, Oak Wood|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionModuleoFloor Item TypeLVT
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign ShadeMedium
Design StyleWoodColours & TonesBrowns, Oak Wood
Room SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility RoomSurface SuitabilityFloors
Pack Size (m2)1.99Dimensions189mm x 1317mm
Guarantee: ResidentialLifetimeGuarantee: Commercial10 years
Installation SystemClicks TogetherInstallation NotesLayRed can be installed in conservatories providing a 10mm expansion gap is allowed.
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 32 (General): Areas with medium traffic. Examples might include Classroom, Small Office, Hotel, Boutique, Conference Room, Doctor's Practice
Slip Resistance RatingR10Thickness6mm
Units in a Box8 PlanksWear Layer0.55 mm
Core Layer (LVT)RigidEdgingBevelled (4v)
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21dbProtective Polyurethane LayerYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesWater ResistantYes
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
Special OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)4
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|