4mm Stone Effect Felt Back Sheet Vinyl Flooring Shibden Stone
Transform your kitchen or bathroom for the better with Shibden Stone vinyl flooring. This 4mm felt back sheet is a plain dark grey concrete design with authentic chippings that will fit perfectly in a contemporary or traditional décor.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Tudor Mansions Shibden Stone sheet vinyl flooring will give the best finishing touch to any room in your home. This super thick 4mm dark grey concrete design vinyl comes with a felt backing that offers remarkable comfort underfoot as well as improved insulation and product stability. Felt backed vinyl is also designed to be installed over existing sub-floors and will cover small imperfections, saving both time and money in the process. Backed with a 7 year residential guarantee, Tudor Mansions Shibden Stone is water resistant and has an R-10 slip rating, making it perfect for a Bathroom or Kitchen installation.
|Floor Item Type||Sheet Vinyl|
|Colours & Tones||Greys|
|Installation System||Glue Down, Loose Lay|
|Special Offer||Further 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Customised product?Yes*AdvisoryPlease request a sample before placing your order. How a colour appears depends on the device screen resolution, interior lighting, surrounding colours and your own personal perspective.,
Vinyl flooring sheet is 'Cut To Order' but sometimes we may send a slightly bigger piece if we have reached the end of the roll (at no extra cost).
BrandTudor MansionsFloor Item TypeSheet Vinyl
FormatRolls & SheetsDesign StyleConcrete, Plain, Stone
Colours & TonesGreysPattern Repeat (W x L)1000mm x 1000mm
Roll Widths2m wide, 3m wideRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsInstallation NotesIf the floor space is over 12sqm this product should be fully adhered.
If installing in a conservatory, sun room etc then it must be fully adhered using a high temperature adhesive.
Installation SystemGlue Down, Loose LayDimensionsVarious
Guarantee: Residential7 yearsBackingFelt Backed
Slip Resistance RatingR10Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance Hall
Usage Class (Commercial)Class 31 (Moderate): Areas with low or occasional use. Examples might include Hotel Bedroom, Conference Room, Small OfficeThickness4 mm
Wear Layer0.25 mmImpact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)17db
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Pricedper m2Special OfferFurther 10% off when you order 5m piece or longer , Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:0.00Delivery Lead Time (working days)3
How to Maintain Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Easy to keep clean and hygienic, your new cushioned sheet flooring has to withstand a lot of traffic, wear and dirt so regular maintenance is necessary to keep it looking its best for longer. There are no hard and fast rules for when to clean your floor as it depends on the room usage and the amount of traffic it receives.
- If the floor is exposed to lots of traffic, an acrylic emulsion polish can be used to protect the floor.
- To minimise the risk of permanent staining please take care to immediately wipe up any spillages.
- If the use of a neutral detergent is necessary then follow the rules and mixing proportion quantities of the manufacturer.
Routine Cleaning Method for Sheet Vinyl
Cleaning with this method when the floor looks dirty, or once a week, will maintain your floor adequately.
Use a soft brush or Vacuum (on suitable setting) to remove as much dirt as possible.
Clean with a solution of warm water and a few drops of washing-up liquid. Excessive use of washing-up liquid can leave an invisible film on the floor which is difficult to remove and will feel tacky. Any marks that are difficult to get out with this method can be rid by gentle rubbing with a fine grade nylon pad.
After cleaning, the floor should be dry within 1 or 2 minutes so there is no residual water with cleaning detergent and dirt remaining on the floor.
Installing Felt Backed Sheet Vinyl Flooring
- Proper conditioning of both the jobsite and the flooring is necessary.
- Do not expose the installation to wide ranges in temperature and moisture/humidity levels in the home.
- Store, transport and handle the flooring so as to prevent creases or other distortions in the sheet.
- Always roll face-out on a cardboard tube.
- Distortions will generally not disappear or shrink on their own.
- Sheet must be lying flat at time of installation.
- Just prior to installation, lay flooring out flat to acclimate to conditions and allow the roll-up stresses to relax.
- Do not wash or scrub the new flooring for at least 5 days after the installation. This will help prevent excessmoisture and cleaning agents from interfering with the bond of the fresh adhesive or vinyl flooring tape.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||3|
Excellent, we put it over an uneven floor with existing cracked tiles and you can’t notice, solid thick flooring, highly recommend
I was happy with this vinyl sheet flooring. Good thickness of vinyl with just a thin felt backing. Was darker than I imagined from the website picture (but that could be just my laptop screen), nevertheless it looks good now it is down on the floor. Delivery was on the requested day, entirely problem-free experience.