Bohemia Hexagon Wall and Floor Tiles - Lola
Looking to create a stunning wall or floor in your home? Look no further than the rustic charm of Lola and it's delightful floral design that will transform a Kitchen, Bathroom or even a Hallway.
- Buy 20 for £21.83 each and save 7%
- Buy 40 for £20.27 each and save 13%
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Transform your walls and floors with the floral influence of Bohemia hexagon tiles. Lola glazed porcelain tiles come in an subtle mix of earthy tones that are set in the popular Hexagon tile shape that has taken over the design world. One of the main design features of Bohemia is the worn edges of each tile that adds a truly classic look and will bring rustic charm into your home. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Bohemia porcelain tiles are perfect for a porch, bedroom, lounge or even a kitchen floor whilst also offering the option of being installed on walls, so why not bring your bathroom to life and create a stunning floor and wall combination in your home.
|Floor Item Type||Porcelain Tile|
|Dimensions||210mm x 250mm|
|Colours & Tones||Blues, Browns, Purples, Whites|
|Installation System||Glue Down|
|Special Offer||Free Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Brand/CollectionBohemiaFloor Item TypePorcelain Tile
FormatTiles & PlanksDesign StyleAged, Antique, Ceramic Tile, Classic, Distressed, Hexagons, Patterned, Shabby Chic, Spanish
Colours & TonesBlues, Browns, Purples, WhitesRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Outdoor Spaces
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)0.52
Dimensions210mm x 250mmInstallation SystemGlue Down
Usage Class (Residential)Class IVUsage Class (Commercial)Class IV
Slip Resistance RatingR9Thickness9mm
Units in a Box13 tilesEdgingRounded
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedNo
TexturedNoProtective Polyurethane LayerNo
Water ResistantYesScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Crazing ResistantYesWater Absorption Rate0.5%
Stain ResistanceClass 5Pricedper box
Special OfferFree Floorcare Starter Pack when you spend £250 on this product, Quantity discount available, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies across all products
- FREE standard delivery for all sheet vinyl orders of £99 and over
- FREE standard delivery for other item orders (Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Laminate Flooring, Porcelain Tiles, Floor Care & Accessories) of £199 and over
- For an additional £4.95 charge, certain products can be delivered the next working day.
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|