Moduleo LayRed EIR Laurel Oak 51914 Engineered Click Vinyl Flooring
Freshen up your homes interior with the medium grey tones of Laurel Oak 51914. This engineered click lvt has an embossed surface, 4v bevelled edges and comes with an integrated underlay for increased stability along with added warmth and comfort underfoot.
Please Request a Sample
Ordering a sample first allows you to see the colour, design and quality up close before you buy. Read our Sample FAQs
Introducing Moduleo LayRed EIR Laurel Oak 51914, the water resistant, hard wearing and silent engineered click vinyl flooring that's built for every challenge. LayRed EIR is a multi-layered click vinyl floor that's designed to be renovation friendly with its ultra strong rigid core that bridges the gaps on many uneven sub-floors. This impressive feature is further enhanced with the integrated underlay that helps with better levelling of uneven surfaces, easier installation and a sound reducing acoustic rating of -21db. Laurel Oak 51914 goes a step further with the 'embossed in register' realistic texture that's perfectly in sync with the design and allows you to feel all the wood grains and knots. Suitable for underfloor heating installations, Moduleo LayRed EIR is scratch and stain resistant thanks to its TwinGuard PU protective layer that protects the floor from scratches and dirt penetration which ultimately ensures that LayRed EIR looks better for longer. Suitable for both residential and commercial properties, Moduleo LayRed EIR is one of the softest resilient floors on the market and offers increased warmth and comfort underfoot. LayRed EIR is water resistant so can be installed into Kitchens and Bathrooms and is backed with a lifetime residential guarantee.
|Floor Item Type||LVT|
|Dimensions||209mm x 1494mm|
|Colours & Tones||Greys|
|Installation System||Clicks Together|
|Special Offer||Spend £250 and get free starter pack, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.|
Floor Item TypeLVTFormatTiles & Planks
Design ShadeMediumDesign StyleWood
Colours & TonesGreysRoom SuitabilityBathroom, Bedroom, Conservatory, Dining Room, Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
Surface SuitabilityFloorsPack Size (m2)1.87
Dimensions209mm x 1494mmGuarantee: ResidentialLifetime
Guarantee: Commercial10 yearsInstallation SystemClicks Together
Usage Class (Residential)Class 23 (Heavy): Areas with high use. Examples might include Kitchen, Dining Room, Corridor, Home Office, Entrance HallUsage Class (Commercial)Class 33 (Heavy): Areas with heavy traffic. Examples might include Corridor, Department Store, School, Multi-Purpose Hall, Open Plan Office, Reception
Slip Resistance RatingR10Thickness6 mm
Units in a Box6 PlanksWear Layer0.55 mm
Core Layer (LVT)RigidEdgingBevelled (4v)
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)21dbProtectonite PU LayerYes
Scuff & Stain ResistantYesWater ResistantYes
Suitable for Underfloor HeatingYesEmbossedYes
Special OfferSpend £250 and get free starter pack, Special Offers are applied automatically please see See T&Cs.Standard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)4
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||4|