Berry Alloc Excellence Go Laminate Flooring Underlay
Give your Berry Alloc laminate flooring the perfect foundation with the Excellence Go Underlay. This 2mm thick foil underlay is supplied in 20m2 rolls and has a built in damp proof membrane to protect against moisture. Offering superb impact sound reduction of up to 19db, the Excellence go underlay can also be installed over underfloor heating systems and has an integrated adhesive strip to overlap and seal the edges.
Give your Berry Alloc laminate flooring the perfect foundation with the Excellence Go Underlay. This 2mm thick foil underlay comes in 20m2 rolls and has a built in damp proof membrane to protect against moisture. Offering superb impact sound reduction of up to 19db, the Excellence go underlay can also be installed over underfloor heating systems and has an integrated adhesive strip to overlap and seal the edges.
|Floor Item Type||Underlay|
|Dimensions||1m x 20m|
Customised product?NoBrandBerry Alloc
Floor Item TypeUnderlayFormatRolls & Sheets
Dimensions1m x 20mThickness2 mm
Impact Sound (Acoustic Insulation)19dbSuitable for Underfloor HeatingYes
Protectonite PU LayerNoWater ResistantNo
Crazing ResistantNoScuff & Stain ResistantNo
Pricedper boxStandard UK Mainland Delivery £:19.95
Delivery Lead Time (working days)1
All BerryAlloc underlays have an integrated moisture barrier. Always install the BerryAlloc underlay with the moisture barrier face up. Underlays with integrated moisture barrier should either be connected by an integrated adhesive strip (included in Excellence Go and Excellence Impact+) or by a water resistant tape included in the Excellence Plus). The moisture barrier can only be efficient if the edges are also sealed, so pay attention to the connection of the underlay strips and make sure the seams are sealed well. Never overlap underlays.
Please see the Underlay Guide for detailed instructions and further information about BerryAlloc underlay.
Named Day Delivery
- For most floor products you are able to choose your delivery day which will be presented to you at checkout.
Delivery to UK Mainland
- A standard delivery charge applies for all products except sheet vinyl
- FREE standard delivery for orders of £199 and over
- Delivery upgrades such as Saturday delivery and Before 12 on a weekday are available for an additional charge
UK Islands Extremities and Remote Areas
- For deliveries to UK extremeties (highlands), UK Islands, Channel Islands and Isle of Man there is a surcharge
- Total delivery is standard charge + surcharge and this is calculated at checkout
- If your order (not including shipping) comes to £199 or more then the standard charge will be removed but the surcharge still applies
- Please contact us for a quote if you would like delivery outside of the UK
- Click and Collect is also an option
Collection from Warehouse
- We are offering a click and collect service at our Stockport warehouse
- Please note this is strictly by arrangement and if you select this option at checkout you must wait to be contacted by our sales team
- Your order confirmation email will include the delivery options you have selected and you will receive a further notification once your order is depatched with tracking details (if available).
- If you have created a customer account you can also check status when you log in.
Receiving Your Goods
- All flooring deliveries (boxed products and rolls of vinyl) are to roadside only - please ensure you have assistance as drivers are not insured to bring your flooring into your home.
- We strongly advise that you do not book a fitter until your flooring has arrived safely.
For more information please see our delivery FAQ
|Lead Time (working days)||1|